D.M.S OFFICE CAMPUS,
No.359-361, ANNA SALAI, TEYNAMPET, CHENNAI – 600 006
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from Eligible candidates by the State TB Officer,
State Health Society-RNTCP, Chennai -600 006 for the following posts in RNTCP, Tamil Nadu.
Terms of Reference &Remuneration:
Age limit: 65 years
Period of Engagement: Eleven months (may be extended for another eleven months subject to
satisfactory performance certificate)
Mode of appointment: Appointment will be purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Selection Procedure: Short-listed Candidates will be called for written test followed by
interview to be held at State TB Office, Anti- TB Association Building, I Floor, 359-361, DMS
Campus, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the
Service Conditions: Everyone working in the program must agree to have:
1. A mobile contact number working for incoming calls at least during duty hours.
2. Should reside at duty head quarter.
3. Should be computer literate (except driver).
4. Should have PAN/ Aadhar card number.
5. Should have a Permanent driving license, wherever applicable.
How to Apply: Application form (attached in Annexure – I) duly filled in and completed in all
aspects should be sent to the State TB officer, State TB Cell, Anti- TB Association Building, I
Floor, 359-361, DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006, Ph. No. 044-
24346185 on or before the last date which is January 7th 2015( 07.01.2015)
A photocopy of the following should also be attached along with the application form:
1. High/Matriculation School Mark Sheet.
2. Higher Secondary Mark Sheet.
3. Degree certificates-Both UG and PG if applicable
4. Diploma Certificate in Computer.
5. Permanent Two wheeler driving license
6. Type writing Tamil /English certificate if applicable