Written By Ajit Kumar on Monday, December 22, 2014 | 4:23 AM
MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
G.G.AGARKAR ROAD, PUNE - 411004
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for following posts:
1) Additional age relaxation of 5 years, in case of employees already working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies, if applied through proper channel with NOC. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experienced candidates.
2) Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website (hard copy) http://www.aripune.org., with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and Passport size photographs and application fees of Rs.100/- only, payable by Demand Draft, in favor of ARI, Pune. SC candidates are exempted for payment of application fees. Candidates should, super scribed on envelop as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF "---" so as to reach before 15.01.2015.
3) Please do not attach separate CV along-with application form.
4) The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment of any or all post/s at any stage without assigning any reason.
5) Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
6) Applications received after the last date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of applications even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
7) The prescribed essential qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by conducting a written test.
8) Interim enquiries will not be responded.
9) In case of non-availability of suitably qualified candidate, Institute may consider available candidate/s for offering lower grade post.