NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research
Fellow for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent degree in the Biological Sciences
2. Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc/M.Tech in Life science with 2 years of
Emoluments: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories
depending upon qualification & experience.
1. Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA if
qualified NET/GATE/Leading to Ph.D otherwise Rs. 12,000/- consolidated
p.m. + 30% HRA.
2. Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 18,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA if
qualified NET/GATE/Leading to Ph.D otherwise Rs. 14,000/- consolidated
p.m. + 30% HRA.
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
1. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should have knowledge of Molecular
Biology techniques, Recombinant protein technology, cell culture, RT-PCR
and Cancer Immunology
2. Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should have experience in Cancer
Cell line culture, Immunohistochemistry, Real Time PCR, Western Blotting
and animal handling.
General Terms &Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or
duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e.
SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below,
candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of
three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the
name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone
numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required
to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn
on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director,
NII (SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary
proof), at the time of interview.