ORISSA University of Agriculture and Technology
E-II-II- 01 / 2009- 27022 / UAT.,
Applications are invited from amongst the Professors and persons of equivalent rank of this University for the posts of ‘Dean of Research’ under this University.
Applications are invited from amongst the Professors and persons of equivalent rank of this University for the posts of The prescribed application form, information sheet containing the details of qualification, experience and other required conditions in respect of Research, general information and instruction to the candidate can be downloaded from University website : ouat.ac.in self attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of all examination passed, experience certificate if any, and research publications by upto 5.00 P.M. and it should addressed to the Odisha. Application received after the last date shall not be entertained. The University shall not be held responsible for any loss or delay in postal transaction. In complete application shall be summarily rejected.
Fees of the application for the post Rs.1,000/- (Rupees intercity Bank charge in total deposited in favour of ‘Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar’ in SBI Account No.10173711536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar by deposit pay slip and the candidate should enclose the original counter foil duly signed on the same in the application form
Essential qualification and experience shall be considered on the submission of application form.
The candidate shall apply through proper channel. He/she has to submit advance copy of original application to avoid delay.
Applicants should be prepared to appear the interview at Bhubaneswar at their own cost. The University reserves right to cancel the interview, if necessary due to unforeseen circumstances
Last date of receipt of application: 24.12.2014 up to 5.00 P.M.
1. Name of the post : Dean of Research
2. No. of vacancy : 01 (one)
3. Terms of appointment : He shall be appointed for a term of 03 (three) years normally on rotational basis. Provided that he may hold office for a subsequent term of three years, if he is selected again for such further term.
4. Eligibility and qualification : The Dean of Research shall be selected from amongst the Professors of the University or the persons of equivalent rank having experience as such for a minimum period of 05 (five) years under any faculty in the University except the College of Engineering and Technology. The Dean of Research shall be a person having Technical training in Agriculture who would be able to initiate and coordinate agricultural research in various branches and shoulder the duties and responsibilities prescribed in the Act and Statutes.
5. Age of retirement : 60 (sixty) years