Advertisement Number: S100
SHS Bihar invites applications from qualified Indian citizens against positions listed below.
The Consolidated Remuneration per month mentioned herein may increase based on GOI approval, to the extent decided by GOI
** For detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for each position please visit our designated website.
1. All Positions are offered on a contract basis for an initial period of 11 months. Renewal of contract would be up to 3 years, (or beyond 3 years) subject to following conditions:
a. Satisfactory performance. b. Continued requirement of the position, and c. Approval of the position by Government of India in PIP of National Health Mission.
2. Non-refundable Application fee is Rs. 300/- for applicants under General category/BC/EBC, and Rs. 75/- for SC/ ST candidates of Bihar. Application fee has to be paid through bank challan which will be generated upon successful submission of online application. The application fee is exclusive of Bank charges, where applicable.
3. For the purpose of calculation of Experience and Age, the reference date will be 1 st October, 2014.
4. Reservation benefits will be available only to applicants who are domicile of Bihar.
7. The preferred mode of communication with applicants will be through email.
8. To apply and to access information relating to recruiting, please visit http://jobs.biharshs.in/
9. Please note that the website contains relevant information pertaining to various positions, including eligibility related parameters.
10. Shortlisting: Applicants will be shortlisted based on their meeting of qualification and eligibility parameters. The Society reserves the right to implement an objective and transparent shortlisting process to identify candidates as part of the selection process. The selection process to be deployed against each position will be decided based on number of applications received against advertised positions.
11. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. All original educational/experience/other certificates must be carried at the time of interview.
12. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview for any position.
13. State Health Society, Bihar reserves the right to change the positions or number of vacancies or cancel any or all the positions mentioned in this advertisement without assigning reason.
14. Detailed Term of Reference (TOR), Qualifications/Experience/Emoluments of above positions is available in the HR Cell of the society’s official website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org and at the recruiting website http://jobs.biharshs.in/
15. Last date for receiving application is: 18-12-2014
Disclaimers: Mere eligibility and/or shortlisting for the selection process doesn’t guarantee a job. SHS reserves the right to shortlist candidates based on qualification and relevant experience. State Health Society, Bihar reserves the right to cancel the position mentioned in this advertisement without assigning reason.
Shri. Rahul Kumar I.A.S
Additional Executive Director
State Health Society, Bihar