NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
(Ministry of Road Transport & Highways)
RECRUITMENT OF DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (F&A) & Manager (F&A)
ON DEPUTATION BASIS
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the following posts
on Deputation basis for a period of 5 years, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion
of the Competent Authority in NHAI :
1. The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should:
(a) enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last six years
along with a discipline/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is
imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no
(b) certify that the particulars given by the candidates in their application,
regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and
pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are
true, correct and complete for post applied for.
(c) certify the position/status of the candidate in the hierarchical structure of the
organization along with respective grades and pay scales.
2. Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any
respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The
candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the
eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent
clarification regarding job profile/ experience, etc. at a later date will not be entertained
under any circumstances.
3. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for
each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated
in the application.
4. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities / ladies are especially
welcome and should apply in large numbers.
5. Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the
corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised
pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should
also be indicated.
6. If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short
listed on the basis of qualifications, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant
field shall be considered for selection.
7. The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to
serve anywhere in India may apply.
8. The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not
be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for
being considered and is considered and selected by NHAI, he/she should not decline the
appointment. If he/she declines the appointment, his/her candidature shall not be
considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of
cancellation of offer of appointment.
9. In case of selection of deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of
age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who
are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on last date for receipt of
applications also need not apply.
10. The internal / regular officers of NHAI who are in direct line of promotion shall not be
considered for appointment on deputation basis. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be
eligible for being considered for appointment by promotion.
12. Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post
held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization, shall
ordinarily not exceed 05 years.
13. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the
receipt of applications.
14. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
15. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the
Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
16. Duly filed-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in
above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever
applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 13.01.2015. However, if the
candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application from parent department,
he/she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed
for the receipt of applications. Applications routed through proper channel from the
parent department along with requisite information/ documents should reach NHAI at the
17. It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall
be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The
envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post
18. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall
be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the
newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI
Address for Communication:
Sh. Adarsh Kumar,
National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075