Chemical Weapons convention
1" Floor. Chanakya Bhavan, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi - 110021, ~1.October, 2014
(1) All Ministries! Departments of the Govt. of India (including Ministry of Railways and Ministry of Defence)
(2) Chief Secretaries of all State Governments and Union Territories
Filling up the technical posts in National Authority, Chemical Weapons Convention, Cabinet Secretariat.
I am directed to say that the National Authority, Chemical Weapons Convention in the Cabinet Secretariat invites applications for one post of Advisor. The said post will be
filled up by deputation of officers from among the Central Government Officers under the Central Government failing which from officers of the Public Sector Undertakings or State or Universities or officers of the Public Sector Undertakings or Union Territories or Universities
or recognized Research Institutes or Autonomous Bodies or Statutory organizations. The details of post i.e. scale of pay and allowances admissible, duties and responsibilities, field of selection, place of posting, qualifications and experience required for the post are at Annexure
I. The officer selected for appointment on deputation may either retain their grade pay in the pay band applicable to him plus deputation allowance and other allowances as admissible in the parent cadre, or draw his grade pay in the appropriate pay band indicated against the post.
The period and terms of deputation will be governed by the Recruitment Rules and the standard terms of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time.
2. Applications in the prescribed proforma (Annexure II) of interested officers, who are working on regular basis and have completed their period of probation, should be forwarded to the Under Secretary & Head of Office, National Authority, Chemical Weapons Convention, 1" Floor, Chanakya Bhavan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021 latest by 30'·November. 2014. for consideration for appointment on deputation against the post mentioned in Annexure I. The application should reach the National Authority through proper channel. Advance copies of the applications will not be entertained.
3. While forwarding the application, the following documents may also be sent to this office along with the application:
(i) A certificate to the effect that the concerned forwarding! parent Department/Ministry has "NO OBJECTION" to the appointment of the application to the post applied for in the National Authority.
(ii) Complete ACRs dossier! attested copies of the ACRs of the applicant.
(iii) A certificate about the integrity of the officer recommended for appointment on deputation.
(iv) Vigilance Clearance in respect of the applicant duly signed by the officer of the appropriate status.
(v) A statement indicating the Vigilance Cases, if any, pending or contemplated against the applicant during the last ten years! service period, whichever is less.
4. The candidates who apply for the posts mentioned in Annexure I will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
5. It is requested that the vacancy notice may kindly be circulated to the concerned officers in your Ministry/Department and be widely circulated to the concerned Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory Bodies, Autonomous Bodies, Attached, Subordinate and Field
Offices, UniversitieslResearch Institutions under the Central and State Governments/ Union Territories.
6. A copy of the circular is also available in National Authority Chemical Weapons Convention, Cabinet Secretariat's website at www.nacwc.nic.in.
Under Secretarty & HoO
Tel.: 2467 5528
Fax: 2467 5767
Under Secretary (Admn.I), Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan,