BHOPAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE
Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462 038
(A 350 Bed Super- Specialty Hospital, Under Department of Indian Council of Medical
Research(ICMR), Department of Health Research (MoH&FW), Govt. of India)
Adv. No. 24/2014
V A C A N C I E S
Last date of Receipt of Application: 26.12.2014.
The above position of consultant is to be filled up on a purely temporary contract
basis in BMHRC, Bhopal. The Essential Qualifications, Experience, Age,
Consolidated Monthly Consultancy Fee, the job requirements and tenure of the
position is given below:
(i) CONSULTANT (Research Projects) - ONE (01)
Essential Requirement : - Retired Government employees with Bachelors Degree in
any discipline and in the grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and above with 15 years of
experience of handling administrative/financial work related to the Research Projects
at the level of Section Officer or Assistant and above with sound knowledge of the
Govt. Rules related to Administration & Finance and monitoring of the Research
Projects Applicant should possess practical knowledge of computer applications and
Desirable : Degree/ Diploma in Management.
Age Limit :- 60 years relaxable upto 62 years in case of meritorious candidates.
The upper age limit shall be determined as on 26.12.2014 .
Consolidated Monthly Consultancy Fee :- Rs. 25,000/- P.M. All applicable taxes
as per Govt. rules and regulations will be deducted at source.
Job Requirement :- The Consultant will require to monitor and deal the subject
related to Research Projects or any other works as assigned by the Director
from time to time.
Tenure:- The individual will be initially engaged for a period of one year but the
period of engagement may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the
1. The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and
changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
2. The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as
mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
3. Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the
competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes
anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
4. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification
and Experience will be the closing date of application i.e. 26.12.2014.
5. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date
and should not wait till the last date.
6. In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for
receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
7. Candidates those applied earlier need not apply again. Incomplete applications in
any respect will not be considered and only application in response to this
advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
8. Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained.
The hospital will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal
9. It is not obligatory on the part of the Hospital to call for interview every candidate who
possess the essential qualifications. The competent authority reserves the right to
shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualification/ years of experience in the
subject. The decision of the Director, BMHRC will be final in this regard.
10. The interview call letters, if short listed, shall be sent by speed/ registered post.
However, the Hospital shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse,
11. Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside
influence with regard to selection/recruitment will lead to disqualification.
12. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
13.As the engagement of Consultant would be on full-time contract basis
they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment either part
time or full time during the period of consultancy.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
* Applicants should indicate the post applied for legibly on the first page of prescribed
* JURISDICTION OF ANY DISPUTE :- In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of the
court will be Bhopal.
* Application Form can be downloaded which is attached herewith.
Application Form (hard copy only) should be accompanied by copies of necessary
documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person
or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address
latest by 26.12.2014 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for
General & OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of
“Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal,
purchased after the date of advertisement.
Note : 1. Application Form & further details attached.
2. For any further amendment/corrigendum please visit the website.