INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune’s “Global 500”company with a Global ranking of 96.Gujarat Refinery, the flagship refinery of IndianOil invites applications from bright, energetic and result orientedcandidates of Indian Nationality for the following positions in the regular Scale of Pay - Rs. 11,900/- – 32,000/-
Qualification and Experience:
The Prescribed Qualification from Government Recognized Indian University / Institute as a
Regular Full Time Course and the required aggregate percentage marks, experience as on
01/11/2014 for each post is given below
Age Limit -Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years, as on 01/11/2014. Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disability (only for the post code no. 03). Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen as per Government Directives. (Age relaxation to the extent of experience notified will be given to the candidates (of all categories), in addition to age relaxation otherwise applicable. In respect of those who have duly completed apprenticeship training, however, age relaxation shall be to the extent of the number of years of apprenticeship completed)
10. General and OBC category candidates are required to submit the Crossed Demand Draft of Rs.150/-(non-refundable) in favor of ‘ACCOUNTS OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY’,
payable at Vadodara , towards the payment of Application Fee. No other mode of payment shall be accepted. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
How to Apply:
1. Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria in all respect, may visit our website www.gujaratrefinery.in and apply on-line from 15th November 2014 to 10th December 2014.
2. After successfully applying / registering on-line application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form, affix his / her recent passport sized photograph, put his / her signature in the space provided for the purpose.
3. Print-out of the online Application Form alongwith attested copies of the following documents are required to be submitted through Ordinary Post Only to Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320, latest by 20th December 2014 by 05:30 p.m.
4. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for & Post Code, on the top of the envelope.
5. The last date of receipt duly completed printout of Online Application Form along with required documents is 20th December 2014
DATE OF OPENING OF ON-LINE APPLICATION : 15thNovember 2014
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OFONLINE APPLICATION : 10thDecember 2014
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATIONFORM ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS : 20thDecember 2014