Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Brig SK Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
Advertisement for Walk-In Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for
Fellowship Awardees from CSIR, UGC, DST, etc on 20 Oct 2014 at INMAS, Delhi
(Candidates with fellowship can only apply)
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research
and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work in radiation
sciences, Neuro-Computing and Medical Image Processing. INMAS is looking for meritorious young
researchers for pursuing research in the frontier areas at INMAS. The Institute invites applications from
young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue R&D in
frontier areas. INMAS possesses ambience of a research cum academic institute coupled with an
advanced R&D infrastructure in a mission mode. It provides the best infrastructure, motivation and
personality development prospects for talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their
professional endeavors. INMAS provides state of the art research facilities for undertaking pioneering
research with defence applications.
Category : JRF (Maximum Tenure‐ Five Years: 2yrs as JRF and 3yrs as SRF)
No of Posts : 18
Qualitative Requirement : a. A first class Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics ONLY. (likely 3 posts)
b. A first class Master’s Degree in Biotech (likely 4 posts)
c. A first class Master’s Degree/M Tech in Physics/Medical Physics/Electronics/Computer Science/Neuroscience/Bio-Medical Engg /Cognitive neuroscience (likely 4 posts)
d. A first class Master’s Degree in Biochemistry(likely 1post)
e. A first class Master’s Degree in Nanotech/Chemistry/Material Science (likely 2 post)
f. A first class Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics (likely 2posts)
g. A first class Master’s Degree in Chemistry (likely 2 posts)
Candidate must have a valid junior research fellowship from CSIR/UGC/DST, etc. (candidates
with their own fellowship can only apply)
Age Limit: 28 yrs
Stipend (PM) : Around Rs 16,000/ Plus 30% HRA (as per rules of funding agency)
Applications are invited from candidates possessing the above qualifications. The upper age limit is as
on the last date for receipt of application. (5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC
candidates, and other entitled categories as per Govt rules). Actual No. of vacancies may vary.
• Application form can be download from the website www.drdo.gov.in and E Mailed to
email@example.com. Last date to apply by email is 1700 hrs on 15 Oct 2014
• Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
• Confirmation will be sent to short-listed candidates through email only
• Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
• Written Test will be conducted from 0930-1030 hrs. Latecomers will not be considered.
• Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
• It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in
• Candidates should carry photocopy of Application form sent by email with them.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview & on joining.
Helpline- 011-23905216 & 23905217