Written By Ajit Kumar on Saturday, October 25, 2014 | 10:21 PM
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals desirous of a career in Research & Development for the positions listed below. The Corporation offers excellent opportunities for individual growth and contribution based on performance and potential.
Desirous candidates seeking employment with IndianOil need to be medically fit as per IndianOil’s pre- employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical Examination’ before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available in the following link: http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Pre-employment_Guiding_Principles11th_mar_2011.pdf
Depending on number of candidates fulfilling all criteria as mentioned above for the post (based on the scrutiny of the application), candidates will undergo a one-tier/ two-tier selection process for selection to the post. The two tier process may comprise of either a written test or preliminary personal interview (again depending on the number of
eligible candidates for the post) followed by a final personal interview. The personal interview / interaction will assess the technical, research Knowledge/ experience/ aptitude and behavioral competencies of the candidates as applicable to the post.
The final selection/Offer of appointment will be based on the candidates performance in Personal interview, being declared as medically fit by IOCL designated Physician, availability of vacancies in various positions advertised, and subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria with respect to academic qualification, age, work experience, clear release order from previous employers, NOC (from present employer, in case of candidates working in govt./quasigovt./PSU) as may be applicable. Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 05.12.2014
How to Apply:
1) Only those applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit typed/computer printed applications strictly in the prescribed format (attached) to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, R&D Centre, Post Box No. 720, Escorts Nagar Post Office, Faridabad-121007. Since the applications will be received through Post Box, DO NOT SEND THE APPLICATION THROUGH COURIER.
2) Please mention correct and active email-id/ contact number for various communications. Candidates must have an active email-id which must remain active for at least next one year. All communications with the candidates will take place through email only. IOCL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
3) General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) as application fee drawn on State Bank of India, Faridabad (Code 10449) in favor of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., R&D CENTRE payable at Faridabad. SC/ST/ PH applicants are exempted from payment of application fee. Write name and address on the reverse of Demand Draft. MO / IPO or any
other mode of payment or DD drawn on banks other than SBI will not be accepted.
4) Please write the post applied for at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
5) Applications not receive within stipulated date or Application received without photograph / Demand Draft / attachments / proper documents will be rejected without any further communication.
6) The envelope with documents must reach the above Post Box latest by 05.12.2014.
7) The prescribed format for sending the application can be downloaded by clicking on the following link:
Download Application Form
Contact Person: Shri Pritish Vats
Employee Relations Officer (HRD)
IOCL R&D Centre,