4. Selection of Short Term Apprentices for the year 2014-15.
Click here to view detailed advertisement
Route map to venue (Centre for Learning & Development, BEL)
1. Selection of STAs will be through written test only.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for Selection:
1. Candidates who have passed ITI on or after 01.01.2012 in the above trades are only
2. Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 15.10.2014. Upper age limit is
relaxed for 5 years in case of SC/ST/PHP and 3 years for OBC candidates
3. The ITI trade Certificate should be issued by “National Council for Vocational
Training” (NCVT), Ministry of Labour, Government of India
4. Following are the documents to be produced in original for verification during the selection:
a. SSLC Marks Card (as proof of age)
b. ITI original marks cards issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)
c. For freshers (those who have passed ITI during October 2014) can produce their
downloaded Marks sheet attested by college Principal.
d. SC / ST / PHP/ OBC Certificates (if applicable).
• The candidates who fulfill the above terms & conditions can appear for selection.
• The duration of the Apprentice Training is for ONE YEAR only
• Monthly Stipend payable is Rs. 2800/-
• Canteen, Transport will be provided at subsidized rates
• OPD Medical facilities will be provided at our Hospital
• Accommodation will be provided for outstation candidates as per company norms
• No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates to attend selection test.
(K. G RAVI SHANKAR)
SR. DY. GEN. MANAGER (CLD)