Written By Ajit Kumar on Thursday, October 23, 2014 | 10:14 PM
Applications are invited for filling up of the following post/s:
(1) SENIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (Centre for Addiction Medicine)
(3) JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (RADIATION SAFETY)
(4) SENIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (NEUROPATHOLOGY)
(5) RESEARCH ASSISTANT
For DETAILS, please download/ view:
(1) Notification No. NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–5/ 2014-15 dated 18 Oct 2014 [PDF]
(2) Application Form [PDF]
(3) Bank Remittance Slip [PDF]
[The last date for receipt of filled in application: 20 Nov 2014 ]
The candidates may download the Challan in quadruplicate from this Institute Website
http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in. and the prescribed application processing fee Rs. 750/- (Rs.500/-
in case of SC / ST candidates) shall be remitted through any fully computerized National Bank
to State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and
IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675.
The application in prescribed form should be submitted along with the challan in original
for having remitted prescribed application processing fee as stated above, so as to reach,
Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029, India, on or before 20.11.2014.
TERMS & CONDITIONS and details regarding the posts are as follows:
T E R M S AN D C O N D I T I O N S :
1. The prescribed application can be downloaded from this Institute website
and submit along with:
a) The candidates may down load the Challan in quadruplicate from this Institute Website
http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in. and the prescribed application fee Rs. 750/- (Rs.500/-
in case of SC / ST candidates) shall be remitted through any fully computerized National
Bank to State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru. S.B. Account No:
64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675.
b) The application in prescribed form should be submitted along with the challan in original
for having remitted prescribed application fee as stated above, so as to reach
Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029, India, on or before
2. Separate applications should be sent for each post.
3. In service candidates should forward the application through their employers or produce
“No Objection Certificate” along with the application, failing which the candidate’s
application will not be considered under the category of in service
4. Indian Nationals residing abroad can apply by giving full details of educational
qualifications, teaching/research experience with copies of supportive documents
together with an application fee of US $ 25 for each application.
5. Candidates should enclose attested copies of certificates of Age Proof, Academic
Qualifications, Marks Sheet of all the years / semesters, Experience, etc.,
6. No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date
prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The Institute will not take responsibility
for postal delay if any.
7. Candidates belonging to reserved category such as SC, ST & OBC may also apply for
the vacancies notified against UR without any relaxation in respect of Age as per O.M
No. 36011/1/98-Estt.(Res) dated 01.07.1998
8. In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and
if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
9. The Number of Vacancies / Category-wise Vacancies may vary / likely to change.
10. All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application.
11. Last date for receipt of filled in application form is on or before 20.11.2014.
12. Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 20.11.2014