Recruitment of Civilians in MEG Centre, Banglore
Last/Closing Date for Receipt of Application at Madras Engineer Group & Centre, Bangalore is 21 st day from the date of publication of this advertisement excluding the day of publication.
1. Application are invited for the following posts from citizens of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below on prescribed format as a Defence Civilian Employee. Applications duly completed in all respects alongwith all the requisite documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or self attested, should be addressed to The Civilian Establishment Officer, Civilian Recruitment Cell, HQ MEG & Centre,
Sivan Chetty Garden Post, Bangalore – 560 042 and the envelope containing application be marked on TOP as “FOR THE POST OF _______ UNDER CIVILIAN DIRECT RECRUITMENT” and sent through Registered Post or dropped at „Drop Box‟ kept at reception room at main gate of HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore.
VACANCIES FOR HQ MEG & CENTRE ONLY
Ser Name of the post
1 Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) -01
2 Storekeeper – III (SK-III) - 03
3Civilian Trade Instructors (CTIs) :-
(a) Surveyor Field -01
(b) Painter & Decorator -02
(c) Carpenter & Joiner -01
(d) Mason (Artisan Construction) -02
(e) Plant Driver -04
(f) Operator Excavatory -02
(g) Printer and Compositor -01
(h) Engine Artificer -02
4 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) :-
(a) Lascar -05
(b) Gardener -06
(c) Civilian Messenger -01
1. MULTI TASKING STAFF
Age limit :- (a) 18-25 years for all posts,
HOW TO APPLY
2. Candidates must apply in the application in the format published in this advertisement and fill up the columns in their own hand in BLOCK capital letters in the prescribed format as per ANNEXURE-1.
3. Applications on formats other than the one indicated will be summarily rejected.
4. If wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their application will be rejected and HQ MEG & Centre will not be responsible for such rejection. No representations against such rejection will be
5. Application filled in on the format used for previous recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should further note that Application Form will NOT be supplied by HQ MEG & Centre. Same
can be downloaded from “Indian Army” website at http://indianarmy.nic.in.
6. Candidates claiming reservation Concessions against SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Disability and other reserved categories shall ensure that attested copy of the certificate as issued by the competent authority is enclosed as
per the format/forms mentioned against each:-
(a) Format of SC/ST Certificate as per ANNEXURE-2.
(b) Form of certificate to be produced by OBC classes candidates as per ANNEXURE-3.
(c) Declaration/Undertaking certificate for OBC Candidates only as per ANNEXURE-4.
(d) Form of undertaking to be given by Ex-Serviceman as per ANNEXURE-5.
(e) Form of Certificate for Defence Personnel as per ANNEXURE-6.
(f) No Objection Certificate from OIC Records in terms of AO 78/79, in case serving Army Personnel who does not falls under the category as mentioned at Para 1 to AO 78/79.
(g) Form of Certificate to be submitted by Central Government Civilian Employees seeking age relaxation as per ANNEXURE-7.
(h) Disability Certificate as per ANNEXURE-8.
(u) CLOSING DATE The applications duly completed in all respects alongwith its concerned documents should be sent by registered post or dropped at „Drop Box‟ kept at reception room located at Main
Gate of HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore; in a cover addressed to The Civilian Establishment Officer, Civilian Recruitment Cell, HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore, Siven Chetty Garden Post, Bangalore –560 042 so as to
reach within 21 days from the date of publication. However, candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim. Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti
District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and residing abroad. Application duly completed in all respect must reach within 25
days from the date of publication. APPLICATION RECEIVED LATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
25. GENERAL INFORMATION TO THE CANDIDATES :-
(a) Venue, date and time of the Written Examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on through Call Up letters and Admit Cards.
(b) Venue, date and time of the Skill Test and Interview will be intimated to the candidates who pass in Written Examination later on through Call Up letters.
(c) Written Examination Centre for all the above posts/vacancies will be KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, MEG & CENTRE, ST. JOHN‟S CHURCH ROAD, BANGALORE – 560 042 ONLY.
(d) Candidates will have to attend all the tests/selection pertaining to the above recruitment process at their own cost. No TA/DA will be paid to them for Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
(e) Candidates living with more than one spouse or married another spouse while the first is alive, are NOT eligible to apply.
(f) HQ MEG & Centre will not be responsible for non receipt of applications due to any postal delay. Application recd after the due date will not be considered for any reasons and will be rejected without any intimation.
(g) HQ MEG & Centre reserves the rights to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reasons thereof.
(h) Canvas in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained.