Written By Ajit Kumar on Thursday, October 23, 2014 | 10:03 PM
Applications are invited for filling up of the following post/s on ad hoc basis for DST-SERB sponsored Project:
(1) Junior Research Fellow
For DETAILS, please download/ view:
Notification No. NIMH/PROJ-SERB/MD/2014-15 dated 18 Oct 2014 [PDF]
[The last date for receipt of filled in application: 03 Nov 2014 up to 4.00 p.m. ]
--------------------------------- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND
NEURO SCIENCES BANGALORE – 560 029
NO. NIMH/PROJ-SERB/MD/2014-15 Date :18/10/2014
Application are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of “Junior Research Fellow” on adhoc basis for DST-SERB sponsored Project entitled “Understanding the Th17 cytokine-mediated pathogenesis of Guillain Barré Syndrome: An integrative biochemical, genetic and gene
expression study” under Dr. Monojit Debnath, Assistant Professor, Department of Human Genetics and Principal Investigator.
1. Name of the Post - Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post - 1 (One)
3. Essential Qualification - MBBS or M.Sc.in Life Sciences
4. Desirable Qualification - Experience in genotyping, gene expression, ELISA, Flow cytometry and cell culture.
5. Maximum age limit - Upper age limit is 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates will be extended as per DST rules.
6. Emoluments - Rs. 16,000/- per month + 30% H.R.A
7.Duration of the Post - 3 years
Initial appointment will be made for a period of 12 months which will be extendable every 12 months for 3 years (or till the end of the project) depending upon the performance of the candidate
8. Nature of work - The candidate will be involved in Clinical evaluation of the patients with Guillain Barré Syndrome, electrophysiological assessment, collection of blood & CSF samples (for medical), laboratory experiments
related to genotyping, gene expression, cell culture, ELISA and Flow cytometry
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria, may apply on a plain paper with the resume, age proof and copy of the Testimonials addressed to The Director,
NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R.College Post, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029 either by post or through email to email@example.com Candidates who apply,
should invariably mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address without fail, otherwise the applications will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of filled in applications together with the relevant documents is 03.11.2014 up to 4.00 p.m. Late applications will not be entertained.