Written By Ajit Kumar on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 | 3:15 AM
FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE OF INDIA, PUNE
LAW COLLEGE ROAD, PUNE-411 004
(A Society registered under the Societies' Registration Act, 1860)
[FTII strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply]
Film and Television Institute of India invites applications from the citizens of India (and such other
candidates declared eligible by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of17.11.2014 India ) invites application
from Indian Citizens for the following Group 'B' and Group 'C' posts and for faculty positions
(Group 'A') having good communication skills.
Note : Faculty recruited in either of the Wing can be deployed in other Wing as well. The
decision of FTII authorities would be binding in this regard.
(1) For Sr.Nos.8 to 10 - One post is reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
(2) Age of retirement at FTII is 60 years.
(3) The number of vacancies advertised may vary. They may increase or decrease.
(4) Canvassing in any form will disqualifies the candidature of the applicant.
(5) Faculty recruited in either of the Wing can be deployed in other Wing as well. The decision of
FTII authorities would be binding in this regard.
(6) Categories of disabilities identified suitable for Differently abled Persons (PWD) for the above
Last date of submission of application complete in all respect is 17.11.2014.
Last date for receipt of applications from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya,
Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahauland Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman &Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep is 02.12.2014.