STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED
(A Maharatna Company of Government of India)
FOR ITS HAWKER 750 & KING AIR B-200 AIRCRAFTS
SAIL requires two Pilots one each to fly its Hawker-750 and King Air B-200 aircrafts. The incumbents will be required to fly the aircraft as per requirement and be responsible for ensuring compliance of requisite safety norms prescribed by DGCA and manufacturer from time to time.
(A) Co-Pilot for Hawker 750 Aircraft
Essential : (i) Current Indian CPL or equivalent DGCA recognized licence with minimum 1000 hours total flying experience.
Preferable : (i) 500 hours flying experience on jet
(ii) Type rated as P2 on HS-125 series aircrafts
(iii) 100 hours flying experience on HS-125 series aircraft, including 50 hours on Hawker 750
Place of Posting : New Delhi
(B) Pilot for King Air B-200 Aircraft
Essential: (i) Current Indian CPL or equivalent DGCA recognized licence with Minimum 500 hours total flying experience out of which at least 50 hours on King Air B-200 as PIC.
(ii) Type rated on King Air B-200 aircraft
Place of Posting : Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand
1. Upper Age Limit : 50 years as on 1.10.2014 for both the aircrafts.
2. Compensation Package : At par with current industry standards. Engagement will be on Contractual basis initially for 3 years, and extendable thereafter. Terms & Conditions are negotiable.
3. Mode of application : Please send in your application with resume mentioning the post applied for; giving details about Name, Age, email, address, Licenses, Qualification, Experience, Aircraft & Training details etc. along with latest passport size photograph to DGM (Pers-Rectt), Steel Authority of India Limited, 16th Floor, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar District Centre, Delhi–110092, so as to reach latest by 5th November, 2014. Scanned application with photograph can also be sent by email at email@example.com.
Please Note :
1. Only those candidates will be considered for interview who fulfil the essential eligibility criteria.
2. The place of posting for the respective pilots would be as indicated above. However, they can be transferred anywhere in the country depending upon requirement of SAIL.