(A Central University)
Suryamaninagar 799 022. Tripura (W).
ADVERTISEMENT NO: TU/DBT/SBT-HUB/08/11
Walk in interview will be held at 11.00 AM on 25th September, 2014 in the State
Biotech Hub, Tripura University for the Project “Establishment of State Biotech Hub”
under DBT, Govt of India sponsored programme to promote education & research for
development and transfer of knowledge systems; to attract students to build their career in
different fields of in Life Science/ Biotechnology in North East India. The following project
posts will be appointed on temporary basis for 6 months only. The incumbent shall not have
any claim for regular appointment in Tripura University. This course will start from October
1st, 2014. Reporting time : Traineeship and Studentship 10.30 – 11.00AM.
1. Traineeship - Five (05 Posts)– 6 months duration (Emolument: Rs.5,000/-pm
consolidated). Eligibility: Candidates having M.Sc. degree in Biological / Chemical/
Agricultural /Veterinary Sciences / Biomedical Sciences. Age: below 32 years. Preference
will be given to candidates with research interests.
Reservation of candidates will be as per Govt of India rule.
2. Studentship - Five (05 Posts)– 6 months duration (Emolument: Rs.5,000/-pm
consolidated). Eligibility: Candidates doing M.Sc. degree in Biological Sciences. Age: below
25 years. Preference will be given to candidates who are willing to do research in the
biological Science after completion of their M.Sc degree.
Reservation of candidates will be as per Govt. of India rule.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The above mentioned positions are purely on contractual basis.
2. Fellowship amount might change as per norms of DBT, Govt of India, New Delhi.
3. Candidates having strong interests and dedication towards the research in
biotechnology and objectives of DBT, Govt of India, New Delhi in setting up the
State Biotech Hub, only need to appear for interview. Selected candidates will
actively participate in overall setting up and proper functioning of the Biotech Hub.
4. Applications, neatly typed on plain paper, stating the name, contact address with
phone number and email address, date of birth, educational qualifications,
experiences and vision along with attested photocopies of mark sheets and
certificates, should addressed to The Registrar, Tripura University through the
Coordinator, State Biotech Hub, Tripura University.
5. Applicants must produce the original documents during interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.