SAINIK SCHOOL NAGROTA-JAMMU (J&K)
(A Residential School under Sainik Schools Society, MoD, Govt. of India)
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the following posts as per the details given against each: -
2. Allowances & Perquisites – (For Regular Posts) In addition to DA at Central Govt. rates, incumbents are entitled to free accommodation as available/HRA, LTC, New Pension Scheme, gratuity etc and subsidized education for two children.
For Contractual Posts (Sl. 1 & 2 only): - Free messing for self except during vacations, Rent free accommodation, if available.
3. Apply on plain paper with a passport size photo, post applied, Bio-data which is to include
Name, Address, Telephone No. with STD Code, DOB, Status (Gen/SC/ST), Academic Record with percentage up-to highest degree, co-curricular activities and level of participation in games, NCC, Experience certificates with exact date and institutions served. Applications must accompany an Account Payee DD of Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) from any bank payable at Nagrota/Jammu and drawn in favour of Principal Sainik School Nagrota J&K.
4. Application with attested copies of documents along-with self addressed envelope with
Rs.22/- stamps affixed must reach Principal Sainik School Nagrota, Jammu (J&K) – 181221 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. School will not be responsible for postal delay. No TA/DA will be paid to short-listed candidates who only will be called for Interview.
5. The school administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy due to
6. Details available on school website – www.sainikschoolnagrota.com also.