Panipat Refinery (Near Delhi)
Panipat Refinery has doubled its refining capacity from 12 MMT/yr to 15 MMT/yr with the commissioning of its Expansion Project. Panipat Refinery is the seventh refinery of IndianOil. It is located in the historic district of Panipat in the state of Haryana and is about 23 km from Panipat City. The original refinery with 6 MMTPA capacity was built and commissioned in 1998 at a cost of Rs. 3868 crore (which includes Marketing&Pipelines installations).
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD.(Refineries Division)
PANIPAT REFINERY & PETROCHEMICAL COMPLEX
· On-line registration of application commences from 27.09.2014 and closes on 11.10.2014.
· The link to the on-line registration of the application has been hosted in our website www.panipatrefinery.in
· The Written Test/Trade Test/ Personal Interview is likely to be held in the month of November/December 2014.
Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel
S.No.Name of Post Vacancy$ Qualification
1. Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety)+ 03
Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or from other recognized institute with Heavy
Vehicle Driving License.
2. Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation) 02
3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control.
3. Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities - O&M) + 04
3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
4. Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities- B&A) + 20
3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 2nd class Boiler Competency Certificate.
5. Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities)+ 09
3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
6. Junior Engineering Assistant –IV (Mechanical- Fitter cum-Rigger) 07
3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade
7. Junior Engineering Assistant –IV (Production) + 20
3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering OR B.Sc. (Maths, Physics , Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)
8. **Jr. Quality Control Analyst + 09
B. Sc. With Chemistry OR M.Sc.(Chemistry)
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 31.10.2014
How to Apply
1. Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.panipat
refinery.in and apply on-line between 27.09.2014 to 11.10.2014. Incomplete on-line
applications or on-line applications received after the due date will be rejected.
2. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out
of the filled in on-line application form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the
specified place and produce the same at the time of written test/trade test/interview. Copies of
certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (where
applicable) etc. must be attached along with the print out of the on-line application form.
Original certificates are also required to be brought at the time of written test /trade
test/interview for verification. The exact date, place and time of the written test /trade
test/interview will be intimated by email to the eligible candidates.
3. The written test/trade test/personal interview is likely to be held in the month of
November/December 2014. The exact date, place and time will be communicated by email
4. For any clarification(s), you can contact on Phone No. 0180-2522043/0180-2522048 or email