CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL & AROMATIC PLANTS
Kukrail Picnic Spot Road, Lucknow-226 015
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PA/August-2014
Corrigendum for detailed Advertisement Dt 23-07-2014
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Eligible and interested candidates may attend the Interview for engagement on purely temporary basis as Project Assistants of different level/JRF(Projects)/ Junior Research Assistant on contract basis in the Projects under CSIR Network Scheme, Grant-in-aid Projects and UPCST Projects sponsored by Govt. Agencies tenable at CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow in various disciplines detailed as under:
15 Juniour Research Assistant posts
Age Below 28 and 32 years
First Class M.Sc./M.Tech in Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences. Botany/Agriculture/Horticulture/Agronomy/Soil Science/Environmental Science /Plant Science Natural Product Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry.
organic chemistry and
experience in isolation of compounds from plants.
Desire Qualification:- Person having working experience on Caenorhabdites elegans model will be given special preference
Desirable Qualification: Practical experience in the relevant field (as above) as evident by
Terms & Conditions:
• For Project Assistants Level-II/III, the upper age limit as mentioned for all the above positions will be as on Date
of Interview(Dated 06-08-2014 Reporting Time 9.30AM) which is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of
candidates belonging to scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Persons with disabilities and 3 years for OBC
• Special age relaxation in case of widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands,
who are not remarried as per rules.
• The positions will be co-terminus with the Network, Grant-in aid projects and other projects against which the
stipend is offered to the candidates and are non-transferable to another Project.
• In case of JRF (Projects),the upper age limit as mentioned above will be as on Date of Interview which is
relaxableupto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Persons with
disabilities/ Women/ OBC.
• If the number of candidates is large, a written test may be conducted to shortlist the candidates for interview.
Interested candidates may appear before the committee on the date and time mentioned as above for the
respective area/Project in the Auditorium of the Institute for interview alongwith their signed Bio-Data on
prescribed proformaalongwith original and attested copies of marksheets/certificates and a recent passport size
No TA will be admissible. The complete advertisement &application form is also available at CSIR-CIMAP