NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH & NEURO SCIENCES
(INSTITUTE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE)
BANGALORE – 560 029
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following posts [Posts at Sl.No.1, 3 & 4 for Women’s Ward under Centre for Addiction Medicine and Posts at Sl.No.2 for Step Down Ward under Department of Nursing] in the prescribed form for appointment
On Contract Basis:
01. STAFF NURSE 05 POSTS [04-UR,01-OBC]
02. STAFF NURSE 10 POSTS [07-UR,02-OBC-01-SC]
03. PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORKER 02 POSTS [02-UR]
04. JUNIOR TECHNICIAN 02 POSTS [02-UR]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The prescribed application can be downloaded from this Institute website
http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in and submit along with:
a) The candidates may down load the Challan in quadruplicate from this Institute Website
http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in. and the prescribed application processing fee Rs. 750/-
(Rs.500/- in case of SC / ST candidates) shall be remitted through any fully
computerized National Bank to State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch,
Bengaluru. S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675.
b) The application in prescribed form should be submitted along with the challan in original
for having remitted prescribed application processing fee as stated above, so as to reach
The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029, India, on or
c) Application Processing Fee once remitted cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
2. In service candidates should forward the application through their employers or produce
“No Objection Certificate” along with the application, failing which the candidate’s
application will not be considered under the category of in service.
3. Indian Nationals residing abroad can apply by giving full details of educational
qualifications, teaching/research experience with copies of supportive documents
together with an application processing fee of US $ 25 for each application.
4. Candidates should enclose attested copies of certificates of age proof, academic
qualifications, experience, caste etc.,
5. No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date
prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The Institute will not take responsibility
for postal delay if any.
6. Latest OBC certificate containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in
case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the
format prescribed by Government of India as per O.M dated 29.12.1993. (order
No.3) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected.
Applications without such certificates or certificates of BC/MBC without mention of
Creamy layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility.
7. The candidates belonging to SC/ST category should submit latest certificate issued by
the Competent Authority failing which they will be considered against UR category only
subject to eligibility.
8. Candidates belonging to reserved category such as OBC, SC & ST may also apply for
the vacancies notified against UR without relaxation in respect of Age as per O.M
No.36011/1/98-Estt.(Res) dated 01.07.1998.
9. The Call memo will be sent only to Eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent for
late applications and also for ineligible applications.
10. In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and
if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
11. All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application.
12. The Number of Vacancies / Category-wise Vacancies may vary / likely to change.
13. Last date for receipt of filled in application form is on or before 11.08.2014.
14. Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 11.08.2014.
DIRECTOR / VICE-CHANCELLOR
• Vacancy Notification:
Applications are invited for filling up of the following post/s on Contract Basis for Centre for Addiction Medicine and Department of Nursing:
(01) STAFF NURSE
(02) STAFF NURSE
(03) PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORKER
(04) JUNIOR TECHNICIAN
For DETAILS, please download/ view:
(1) Notification No. NIMH/PER(7)/CAM/ADVT–3/ 2014-15 dated 22 Jul 2014 [PDF]
(2) Application Form [PDF]
(3) Annuxure A - OBC Form [PDF]
(4) Bank Remittance Challan [PDF]
[The last date for receipt of filled in application: 11 Aug 2014 ]