MRVC to recruit Site Engineers based on GATE Score
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC Ltd), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR) is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidates for manning the following position for execution of projects in Mumbai Suburban Area:
NAME OF THE POST DISCIPLINE NO. OF POST
SITE ENGINEER CIIVIL 07
SITE ENGINEER ELECTRICAL 01
Nature of Appointment: Appointment on a contract for two years . Period of contract to be extendable by 1 year, depending on the completion of the Project and Performance of the candidate
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 27,520 per month, reimbursement towards Mobile charges to the extent of Rs. 400 per month and 2nd class quarterly season passes during the contract period for the section to travel by EMU services. They will also be paid TA/CTA as per extent policy/decision of MRVC. They will be granted increment @ 3% of basic pay at the end of one year depending upon their performance & Corporation’s requirement.
i) GATE SCORE 2014 : Candidate should have qualified in GATE 2014
Ii) Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only.
iii) Age Limit: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 30 June 2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process Selection will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -2014.
Based on the GATE-2014 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
Service Agreement Bond:
The selected candidates will be required to execute a Surety bond of Rs. 50,000/- to serve the company for at least two years.
The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates can apply in the Application Form given below duly filled in and complete in all respect on or before 14.08.2014
2. Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14.08.2014. No other means / mode of applications will be
3. Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application :
i) GATE 2014 admit card and GATE-2014 official score card
ii) Engineering Graduation Certificate/Marksheet
iii) Date of birth Certificate/Age proof
4. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
5. Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview, are required to bring their original GATE 2014 admit card and GATE-2014 official score card and Engineering Graduation Certificate/Marksheet & printout of the Application Form as mentioned in para 2 above for verification with other relevant documents at the time of Interview.
6. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
7. MRVC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
8. Any queries/information/correspondence regarding this recruitment process would be made
available through the e-mail only. In the event of non receipt of any communication from this office within 15 days after closing date, the candidate may contact this office through e-mail only.
Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 15.07.2014
Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 14.08.2014