UNIVERSITY OF PUNE
APPOINTMENT IN CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT (NCFRR)
Online applications are invited in the prescribed form for the following tenure post in the
Chemistry Department (NCFRR) of University of Pune:
Post : Junior Engineer (NCFRR) Pay Band : Rs.9300-34800 G.P. : Rs.4400/- ( Two Years )
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
Junior Engineer (NCFRR) :-
B.E.(Electronics) with 2 to 5 years experience OR Diploma in Electronics with 3 to 6 years
experience in Accelerator OR Power Electronics OR Instrumentation Maintenance and Computer
Interfacing. Candidates should have adequate knowledge of computer programming.
1) 18 to 33 years for Open category
(Relaxation of five years for the candidates belonging to SC,ST, VJ(A), NT-B, NT-C,
NT-D, SBC & OBC)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :-
1. Candidates shall apply online from 01/08/2014 to 21/08/2014 through the University website
2. After applying online, candidates should take printout of the form and attach attested photo copies
of required documents and University copy of Stamped Challan of the required amount as
mentioned in clause 3(h) below. Candidates should also affix the recent passport size photograph
on the application and sign the application.
3. Application form should be accompanied with attested copies of the following documents :
a) Degree / Diploma certificates, Statement of Marks and other certificates of the educational
b) Experience certificate of required experience.
c) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority if candidate belongs to Scheduled
Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Denotified Tribe/Nomadic Tribe/Other Backward Class/Special
d) Caste validity certificate, if already obtained.
As per Notification No.BBC-2011/Pra.Kra./1064/2011/16-B,dated 12th December, 2011, a
candidate belonging to the reserved category and appointed against the reserved post, shall
submit his/her Caste Validity certificate within six months from the date of appointment
e) No Objection Certificate of the employer.
f) Birth Certificate / S.S.C. certificate or other Government document for proof of date of
g) In case of change in name of the candidate, a copy of Government Gazette or any other
h) The application fees of Rs. 400/- (for open category) and Rs. 200/- (for reserved category)
should be paid by Direct Cash Deposit through Challan (at Bank of Maharashtra/HDFC
(Online Challan gets generated after submitting application form. Candidate should submit this
Challan at Cash counter of any branch of the selected Bank (Bank of Maharashtra/HDFC bank)
The Challan is divided in 3 parts. After receipt of payment, Bank will issue 2 parts of Challan with
Stamp of Bank. Candidate should submit University Copy of Stamped Challan along with printout
of Application form to the University.)
i) Certificate of any one of the examination of D.O.E.A.C.C. Society’s official C.C.C. or “O”
level, “A” level or “B” or “C” level, if already obtained.
Certificate of MS-CIT Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education,
Mumbai, if already obtained.
4. Candidates shall submit an application along with the required documents and Demand Draft of
the required amount at the time of interview to be conducted on the dates mentioned below :
NAME OF POST : Junior Engineer (NCFRR)
DATE OF INTERVIEW : 30/08/2014
TIME OF INTERVIEW : 11.00 A.M.
VENUE OF INTERVIEW : Registrar Office, University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007.
5. Candidates shall bring original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
6. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories as recognized in the State of Maharashtra shall
only be considered under reserved categories. The candidate belonging to the reserved
categories from outside the State of Maharashtra will be treated as Open.
7. As per the Notification No.SRV.2000/CR (17/2000) XII dated 28th March, 2005 issued by
General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates shall submit the
declaration of the small family in the prescribed proforma attached with application form as
Declaration Form “A”
8. Qualifications, relevant experience and age shall be considered as on last date of online
submission of form.
9. Candidates furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
10. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post or to modify/ alter/ cancel the
11. A candidate already employed, shall submit his/her application through proper channel.
12. Incomplete applications, applications without required supporting documents and applications
not submitted through proper channel will not be considered by the University.
13. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
14. Queries or correspondence in respect of eligibility criteria, selection of candidate will not be
entertained by the University at any stage.
Advt. No.: 34
(Dr. N. M. Kadu)