JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY
Applications are invited for filling up of the following non-teaching posts in the Jawaharlal Nehru University as per details given below against each category of posts:
1. Senior Assistant: Group-B post [9 posts – 8-UR and 1-OBC] (Pay Band-2: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200)
Essential qualifications, experience, etc.:
(i) A University Degree;
(ii) At least 5 years experience in Administration/Accounts/Secretarial work, of which at least three years as UDC in the Grade Pay of Rs.2400 or an equivalent post in a University/Government/ Public Sector undertaking/Corporate Institution of repute (The candidates working in private sectors should have minimum salary of Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for three years and remaining two years Rs. 22,000/- p.m.).
2. Personal Assistant – Group-B [7 posts – 6-UR, 1-SC] (Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200):
Essential qualifications and Experience:
1. Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 100 w.p.m. and two years experience as Stenographer
2. Knowledge of Computer operation
3. Stenographer: Group-C post [04 posts – 1-UR, 1-SC, 1-OBC & 1-ST ] (Pay Band-1: Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400)
1. Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 80 w.p.m.
(i) Upper Age Limit: for all posts is 35 years
(xiv) Application along with prescribed fee is to be submitted for each post separately as under:
For Group-B & C posts: Rs.300/- (non-refundable)
Application fee shall be payable in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, JNU” payable at New Delhi. No fee is payable in respect of SC/ST/PWD candidates. Name of the candidate, Application I.D. No. and name of the post applied for should be written on the reverse side of the Bank Draft.
The eligible and interested persons are required to apply on-line in the format available in the University website www.jnu.ac.in. Applications, except on-line, will not be accepted. Applicants are also required to submit the hard copy, i.e. signed copy of the online application along with the prescribed application fee, one passport size photograph (pasted on the hard copy of application duly signed across) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste, PWD certificate, ID proof of residence etc. to Office of Deputy Registrar (Administration), Room No. 310, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067 within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News (published on 16-23 August 2014 edition) and last date of submission of online application is 15 September 2014 (Contact: Recruitment & Data Cell; 011-26738721 for submission of hardcopy of application; and for technical difficulty for on-line submission 011-26704006).
Click here for details
Click here for details