GOVERNMENT OF INDIA BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE YELWAL, MYSORE 571 130
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2014
Last date for receipt of applications: 21/07/2014
Number of posts : 02 (Reserved for SC candidates)
Qualification : SSC/HSC (Both Science & Maths) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus Trade Certificate of not less than one year duration recognized by the Competent Authority in the Trade of Mason.
Age: Minimum 18 years but not more than 30 years as on 21/07/2014.
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT:
The upper age limit is relaxable for government servants’ upto 45 years in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by the central government.
Age relaxation in the upper age limit will be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
Age relaxation to ex-servicemen will be as per govt. orders.
Selection Process : Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Trade Test and
The Scale of pay and the Total Emoluments at the minimum of the scale are as follows:
Pay in Pay
Present Pay at the
entry level (excluding DA/HRA/Transport Allowance)
Plus allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules.
Additional Financial Benefits :
In addition to the normal pay and allowances viz., House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible under the Rules, the Department of Atomic Energy employees are entitled to attractive financial benefits under various incentive schemes.
1. Before applying for the post the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfill all the eligibility norms. The candidates should have the requisite Educational/Technical qualifications from recognized University/Board/Institute as on the date of submission of the application and should enclose with their application, copies of certificates, marks sheets in support of having the requisite qualification, duly attested by Gazetted officer.
2. In case the response is high, this Research Centre reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Trade Test/Interview, to higher percentage of marks in the requisite qualification and/or to conduct screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of this Research Centre will be final and binding.
3. The Vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of the vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued from Government from time to time.
4. The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in round the clock shift duties.
5. The candidates appointed will be governed by New Contributory Pension Scheme of
Government of India.
6. Candidates should furnish original Caste Certificate issued by the Competent authorities.
7. Candidates called for Trade Test/interview which will be held in Mysore will be paid Travelling Allowances as per rules. However, travelling allowance is not admissible to those SC candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings Local Government Institutions and Panchayats. The reimbursement in the above cases will be restricted to the fare in respect of balance distance exceeding 30 Kms, both ways subject to production of ticket/tickets. If concessional Rail/Bus tickets are available, the reimbursement will be limited to concessional return fare only.
8. Persons working under the Central /State Govt./Public sector Undertaking should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send one advance copy of the application along with enclosures as detailed given below.
9. All certificates, which are not in either English or Hindi, need to be translated preferably to either English or Hindi and same shall be attested.
10. The Candidates selected against this advertisement may please note that place of posting will be at the discretion of the Competent Authority and subject to availability of vacancy and are likely to be posted at BARC, Mysore, but are liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy.
11. Application which is illegible, incomplete, unsigned, not in prescribed format, without photo of candidate, not having attested photo copy of certificates is liable to be rejected. If the post applied for is not indicated on the top of the envelope & the application, the same will not be entertained.
12. This advertisement is also available on BARC Website at www.barc.gov.in
How to apply:
1. Application should be submitted in the proforma given overleaf.
2. Application should preferably be type written on thick foolscape paper. (Size 34 cms x 22 cms.
3. The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for
the Post of Technician/B (Mason) against Advertisement No. 03/2014”.
4. Candidates must fill the application forms in CAPITAL LETTERS in his/her own handwriting in English or Hindi and should use as far as possible only international form of Indian numerals.
5. PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. One additional copy of the passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.
6. COPIES OF THE CERTIFICATES: Candidates should submit along with their
application attested SINGLE COPY of certificates of:
a) Educational qualifications/experience and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate marks sheet indicating the subjects offered at the examination).
b) Date of Birth.
c) Their claim that they belong to SC community on the prescribed proforma applicable to Central Government Employees.
d) Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities regarding their claim that they belong to Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped.
e) Domicile certificate (applicable for candidates, who domiciled in J & K
during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
f) Discharge Book/Certificate from Defence Service (in case of Ex- servicemen).
7. WARNING: Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated, filled in languages other than English or Hindi and which are not in the prescribed form size in foolscape (size: 34 cms x 22 cms) or are not accompanied by the attested copies of certificates & photographs will be strictly rejected. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for Trade Test/Interview. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for Trade Test
Completed applications should be sent to Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Post Bag No. 01, Yelwal Post, Mysore-571 130, so as to reach not later than 21.07.2014.
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY”
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM SHALL BE A DISQUALIFICATION