CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR COTTON RESEARCH
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Regional Station, Cooimbatore‐641 003
F.No. RECT/SRF/2014‐15/ Date: 15.07‐2014
The eligible candidates are invited to appear for Walk‐in‐Interview for the temporary (contractual) position of
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under DUS Project.
VENUE: Central Institute for Cotton Research (ICAR),
Regional Station, Maruthamalai Road,
Coimbatore – 641003, Tamil Nadu
S.No : 1
Name of the position : Senior Research Fellow –one post
Qualification (Essential/Desired) : M.Sc. (Ag) Seed Science& Technology/M.Sc (Ag) Plant Breeding / M.Sc. Botany/ M.Sc, Plant Science/ M.Sc, Bio‐Technology Desirable Qualification: Working Experience in laboratory and Field with working knowledge in Computer
Project Name : DUS
Date of Interview 04‐08‐2014 FN
Pay: SRF ‐ Rs.16,000/‐ + HRA 20% p.m.
(Reporting time 10AM to 10.30 AM )
1. All the above engagement is temporary / contractual & carries no other allowances.
2. The Walk‐in‐interview will be held as detailed above at this Institute.
3. These temporary contractual appointment are for a specific period up to 31.3.2015 and co‐terminus
with the project or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The RA/SRF/Project
Assistant will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in CICR/ICAR.
4. The eligible candidates can attend the interview only when they fulfill the essential qualification as well
as the desired qualification.
5. The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for
verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card
and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application while appearing for Walk in
6. Since all the above positions do not have status of regular employees they are not entitled for any
regular leave except 8 days CL & 2 days RH, maternity / paternity leave as applicable.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk‐in‐Interview.
8. The Director, CICR, Nagpur reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
9. If the candidates are more than ten, there will be one hour written test on the date of Walk in‐Interview.
10. Candidates without Provisional M.Sc degree certificates from the concerned University will not be Eligible for Walk in Interview
Upper Age Limit: 35 years for men & 40 yrs for Women respectively, as on the date of interview. Relaxable in the
case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of candidates as per rules.
Project Coordinator (Cotton Improvement) & Head