ADVERTISEMENT FOR CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT/ENGAGEMENT OF “STAFF NURSES” AT S.V.P. POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF PAEDIATRICS
(HEALTH & F.W. DEPTT., GOVT. OF ODISHA),
P.O.: CHANDINCHOWK, CUTTACK-753002.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts under Govt. of Odisha on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted and subject to renewal basing on the performance
Name of the
No. of Posts
1) Candidates must have passed General
Exam or B.Sc. Nursing
from Govt. recognized
2) Must have registered
their names in Odisha
Candidate musthave completed 19 years and not
above 32 years of
age as on 15th July, 2014.
Relaxation of 5 years towards
upper age limit will
be admissible as per Govt. norms
only for women
with Grade Pay
of Rs. 2,800/- p.m.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates have to apply to the Superintendent, S.V.P. P.G. Institute of Paediatrics, (Sishu Bhawan), P.O.: Chandinichowk, Cuttack-753002 by Regd./Speed Post only with the superscription “Govt. Contractual Staff Nurse”.
2. Application should reach within 15 days from the date of Advertisement in daily newspaper. No application will be entertained beyond that date.
3. Selection will be made as per the guidelines of the Govt. of Odisha, Health & Family Welfare
Deptt. communicated vide Letter No.: 18623/H dtd. 20.07.2007 (All Odisha) & G.A. Deptt.
Notification No. 32010/Gen. dtd. 12.11.2013.
4. Reservation of posts will be filled up as per prescribed norms of Govt. applying ORV Act.
5. The above contractual posts will be made permanent after completion of six years of service.
6. Candidates who are already working in Health Deptt. either on regular or contractual basis, have to apply through proper channel.
7. If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information/documents, his/her case shall not be considered and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information/documents, his/her service will be terminated forthwith.
8. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without assigning reason thereof.
Candidates are required to furnish/attach the xerox copies of the educational certificates along with mark sheets starting from matriculation, +2 examination, GNM or B.Sc. Nursing
certificate exams, character certificates from two gazetted officers, medical fitness certificate, recent caste certificate in case of S.T., S.C. & SEBC, Odisha Nursing Council Regd. certificate and two recent passport photographs dully attested by gazetted officer along with two nos. self address stamped envelope should be attached for Regd./Speed
post. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay. No personal correspondence/enquiry will be entertained
in this matter.
N.B : Application form is available in our website i.e. www.svppgip.org