Analyst- Knowledge Solutions- MCBD Australia
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Firm Service: Firm Internal
Reference Code: E15HUANAAR-MCBDAU KS
Title: Associate Analyst/Analyst
Function/Serviceline: MCBD AUSTRALIA Knowledge Solutions
WorkExperience: 0-2 years
Thisrole is part of the Knowledge Solutions team within the national Knowledge& Research (K&R) service line. This team’s overall purpose is toestablish and maintain a knowledge and information environment for theAustralian firm which ensures our people"share, innovate and grow together to generate growth, client advocacy andoperational excellence”.
Thisteam is responsible for the ongoing support of a range of knowledge solutionsapplications which include:
- Repositories, content management and collaboration tools such as Deloitte Online, SharePoint Team Sites, Sharepoint Knowledge Asset Library (KAL), DAIS (the Australian Firm Intranet) and the Deloitte people expertise profiles
- Platforms/applications such as the Deloitte taxonomy and enterprise search.
- Internal and external collaboration solutions
- DAIS ‑ the Deloitte Australia’s Intranet
- Team Sites
- The better practice and content management system - KAL
- Other repositories, application and platforms as required.
Adegree in Knowledge Management or Information Science or a related subject andexperience implementing and administering collaborative or content work spacesis desirable.
Preferredcandidates will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication,interpersonal, consulting and project management skills, be able to work withminimum supervision and be a team player.
Inrelation to the above, administration and support of knowledge managementsystem includes:
- Resolving day to day issues
- Managing access and security policies
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure documents are reviewed in a timely manner
- Adherence to policies and procedures and communicating these to site users
- Providing regular usage and content submissions reports
- Annual content audits.