NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PATHOLOGY (Indian Council of Medical Research) "SRIRAMACHARI BHAWAN"
Safdarjung Hospital Campus,
Post Box No. 4909, New Delhi- 110029 (India)
Phone: +91-11-26198402-6, 26716473-80 Fax: +91-11-26198401, 26160135 E-mail: email@example.com
No: NIP/Acad./SR/2014-151 Date:10 June, 2014
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF SENIOR RESIDENT (NON• TEACHING) UNDER 3 YEARS SENIOR RESIDENCY SCHEME
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 10111 July, 2014 at 11.00 AM for engaging 2 Senior
Residents (Non-Teaching) under three year residency scheme in the National Institute of Pathology, New Delhi. The interested candidate may download the prescribed Application form from www.icmr.nic.in & www.instpath.gov.in and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the date of interview.
Qualification: M.D./D.N.B in Pathology.
Age: The age shall not exceed 35 year in case of Post graduates degree holders as on last date for submission of applications. (Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. Of India Rules)
Emoluments: The Senior Residents will be paid in the pay band PB-3 of Rs. 15,600-39, 100 with Grade
Pay of Rs. 6,600/- plus other allowances applicable under Govt. Of India.
For further information about qualification, experience, job responsibilities and other informations/details please visit our website:
1. www.instpath.gov.in 2. www.icmr.nic.in.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
1. It is a tenure post and initial appointment is for one year which is extendable for another period of one year subject to maximum three years on the basis of satisfactory work and conduct during the previous tenure.
2. Rule of Reservation will be implemented as per Govt. Of India instructions.
3. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/PH must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the fomat.
4. The candidates are advised to bring their original certificates to attend the interview with photocopies of Matriculation Certificate (for proof of Age), MBBS/MD/DNB Degree certificate, SC/ST/OBC certificate, Registration certificate and two passport size photographs.
5. Candidates who have worked as SR in Senior Residency Scheme are not eligible.
6. Applications should be mail to info(a),instpath.gov.in.in attached format before io" July,2014.
7. On selection candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 30,000/- as refundable Security deposit. However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month's notice thereafter.
8. The Director is the Controlling Authority for Senior Residents.
9. _No hostel facility is available at National Institute of Pathology.
10. No TA will be paid for attending the interview.
NIP, New Delhi
Walk-in-interview for the post of Senior Resident (Non-Teaching)
<DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM>
Date:July 10, 2014