BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY VARANASI - 221 005
(Advt. No. 06/2013-14 (Cont)
Interview date: 18.06.2014
Time: 8 A.M. at Holkar House
APPLICATIONS are invited from the Indian Citizens on the prescribed format for the post of Radiological Physicist (2 Gen.) in the Department of Radiotherapy & Radiation Medicine, IMS, BHU.
(1)A Post graduate degree in Physics from a recognized university (2)A Post M.Sc. diploma in Radiological Physics/Medical Physics from a recognized university
(1)A basic degree in science from a recognized university with Physics as one of the main subject.
(2) A Post graduate degree in Radiological Physics/Medical Physics
from a recognized university. (Candidates who have passed after 2012 must have one year internship in a recognized well equipped
Radiation Therapy Department. Those candidates who are undergoing internship may also apply and if selected, they will be required to complete the internship before joining the post)
Remuneration Rs.40,000/-p.m. (fixed).
The detailed advertise ment, qualification, age limit and application form may be seen/downloaded from the BHU website i.e.
Please bring the applications filled in all respects along with Self-
Attested photocopies of relevant documents with all original documents in support of age, qualification and experience for verification on 18.06.2014 at 8:00 A.M. at Holkar Bhavan, BHU.
(1) The Candidates should bring their original certificates for
(2) A panel for any or all of the posts may also be prepared
(3) Due reservation will be provided as per GOI rules. Therefore, all categories of candidates may appear in the walk-in-interview.
(4) Interview may also continue on the following day. Candidate is required to come prepared to stay for next day accordingly.
(Recruitment & Assessment Cell)