HDFC Bank and TimesPro (a Times Of India Group initiative) have embarked on a journey to create skilled professionals to meet the ever growing needs of the banking industry by introducing the Modern Banker Program.
Are you interested in the Modern Banker Program?
About HDFC BankHDFC Bank is the largest private sector bank in India in terms of market capitalization. The Bank began its operations in January 1995 and in a span of two decades has become one of the most trustworthy brands of modern India. The bank has 66,000 employees and has presence in over 2,000 towns and cities across India.
Introduction to the TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker ProgramAn intensive classroom program of 2 months will enable you to be proficient in customer management and banking operations. You will have skills to match the high service delivery levels that are expected from an HDFC Bank employee.
In order to qualify for The Modern Banker Program, you will have to appear for the following:
- A TimesPro Aptitude Test - apply online for the test here.
- Interviews with TimesPro and HDFC Bank - 2 rounds.
The fee for the Modern Banker Program is INR 50,000 + Taxes.
Eligibility criteria for the TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program
- Must have a minimum of 50% in their X, XII, and Graduation.
- Must be below 25 years of age.
- Must have completed their graduation from Class X WITHOUT any drops/gaps in years.
- Graduation from an Indian University ONLY.
- Less than 2 years of work experience.
- Final year graduates can apply subject to conditions. For further information please call 1800-102-2323
- Pass the TimesPro Aptitude Test.
- Complete your Personal Interview.
- NOT a blood relative of an employee of HDFC Bank.
TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program Admission ProcessAfter fulfilling the above eligibility criteria for the Modern Banker Program, find below your next steps.
- It is advisable that you take a mock TimesPro Aptitude Test before applying
- Start the online application process by filling out the TimesPro Aptitude Test form (Rs. 500). You can also register in person at one of our TimesPro Centres.
- After clearing the first part of the TimesPro Aptitude Test (General Aptitude) you will appear for 2 rounds of interviews. The 1st with a TimesPro faculty and the 2nd with a HDFC Bank official.
- After clearing the Personal Interviews and General Aptitude test, you will be offered a conditional offer letter with HDFC Bank.
- You will need to submit the remaining portions of your documents in our admission process.
- You will need to submit the course fees to begin your career with HDFC Bank.
TimesPro Aptitude Test (TAP Test)The TimesPro Aptitude Test evaluates you on the following parameters:
- Analytical ability
- Verbal reasoning
- Quantitative ability
- Logical reasoning
- General Awareness
- Psychometric test
The General Aptitude section comprises of 60 questions for 60 marks. It will be divided into 5 sections comprising analytical ability, verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, general awareness and quantitative ability. There is a total of 60 minutes for you to attempt this section.
The Psychometric evaluation section has 30 questions. You will have 30 minutes to attempt the entire section. You can click here to register for the Test online.
Modern Banker Program CurriculumThere are 7 modules which will be covered intensively under the Modern Banker Program:
1. Basic Principles of Banking - This module provides an overview of the Indian Financial system.
2. Accounting and Finance Basics for Bankers - The module will provide in-depth learning of accounting process and procedures in Banks.
3. Legal and Regulatory Framework of Banking - The Banking industry demands a professional to be aware of the legal framework regulating Banking operations. The module will ensure that the learner is proficient in aspects of regulations and compliance which govern the Banking Industry in India.
4. Introduction to HDFC Bank Products and Processes - The module will provide exhaustive learning of operations and processes of HDFC Bank. The module ensures that the learner is skilled to be absorbed in HDFC Bank.
5. Basics of Selling - The module teaches the learner to be an efficient and effective sales professional.
6. Service Excellence and Customer Management - The learner will be skilled to be able to handle customer queries and provide a high level of service.
7. Effective Business Communication - The module will enable the learner to refine his communication skills and be a dynamic Banking professional.Are you interested in the Modern Banker Program?