TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LTD.
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
GREATER KAILASH, New Delhi – 110048
(Corrigendum to earlier Advertisement Dated : 12.06.2014)
(Walk in Interview)
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational public sector organisation under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, Civil and IT. To meet the requirements of its expansion plans relating to IT/Telecom works, TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidate for the post of Senior System Analyst on Contract basis for its Project at Mumbai :
No. of Post : 01
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech in CSE & IT/ECE/Electronics Engineering
from a recognized Institute/University.
Age : Maximum 35 years as on 01.06.2014
Experience : Minimum 5 years Post Qualification Experience in following :
· Feasibility study of IT system
· Implementation of IT system (Network Hardware and Application Software), preferably utility billing system.
· Testing of IT system.
Consolidated Salary : Rs. 40, 000/- p.m.
Job Profile :
· Analyze Business requirements in detail and prepares functional specifications for proposed process automation of billing system.
· Quantify the benefits of proposed system and assess the impact of the IT System on their organization and on the operation of their business.
· Obtain estimates of the cost of implementing, operating and maintaining proposed IT System, assuming use of appropriate latest technology, tools, and methods.
· Determine the feasibility of a proposed IT System solution.
· Able to read, speak and write in Hindi, English and Marathi language.
· Design and develop users' manuals and corresponding training programs for IT System being developed.
· Prepare, in consultation with users, implementers, and operations representatives, the acceptance test plan for proposed IT System.
· Post-implementation project reviews of the IT system implemented.
Contract Period : One year
Necessary Instructions: -
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. directives.
2. Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
3. Salary fixed will be paid consolidated (inclusive of all allowances), no other
perks/allowance will be payable.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk in interview.
5. Interested applicant shall bring and submit his Resume along with one copy of proof of their age, Qualifications & Experience Certificates along with two passport size photographs.
6. Date of Walk in Interview- 29th June 2014
Venue – :
Fern Residency Mumbai,
The Acres Club, 411B, Chembur,
Mumbai – 40007
“The Date of Walk-in-interview may be read as 29th June, 2014 in place of 16th June, 2014, as inadvertently published in The Indian Express, The Financial Express and The Loksatta dated 12.06.2014,”
Project Manager (Mumbai)