Senior Accounts Executive
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Senior Accounts Executive
- Bills processing and Cheque preparation
- Statutory Compliances - Service Tax, TDS and Sales tax
- Payroll, reimbursements & Incentives
- Detailed Monthly Accounts Review and books closing every month
- Filing, Record Keeping & back-ups
- Reporting activities - MIS, Budgets, Branch wise P & L
- 3 to 4 years experience in similar role.
- CA Inter. Bachelors degree is a must through a regular college and not through open Universities/ Correspondence courses.
- MUST HAVES: Knowledge on accounting, Cheque preparation, Tally, Compliance related things.
- GOOD TO HAVES: Knowledge of closing the books of accounts, finalization of accounts, dealing with the statutory auditors.
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
You will be working with an incredible team of smart & supportive people, driven by an unknown force to change things for the better. With an opportunity to deliver high-calibre mobile solutions that will transform healthcare ground up, there will ultimately be different challenges for you to face. But for those who thrive in these environments, the buzz alone will keep you energized. In short you will snag a place at the table of one of the most vibrant start ups in the industry!!
At Practo Technologies we have one aim - Better Patient Experience. Everything we do is for that reason. Be it our B2B products or our B2C service.
Our flagship product, Prato Ray is an easy to use software that helps more than 35,000 doctors across India manage their practice efficiently and serve their patients better.
With Practo Search, we empower patients to make an informed decision when they choose a doctor.
We have many challenges in our path. It is no secret that the healthcare industry has been a mess for too long. Doctors and patients face hassles in scheduling appointments, managing records, timely communication. Sometimes no one knows what's going on! We want to fix that.
Everyone is an intrapreneur
We don’t have managers for people, we have freedom to do we do best. If anyone of us has an idea - we take it up, own it and complete it.
We are trying to make a difference
At every point we know that what we are creating is going to affect thousands of doctors and millions of patients. It is this power to impact that drives us.
We don’t clock in hours
We work because it is important. Because we like what we do. Because we believe in the outcome. And that is why we give it our all.
Performance is all that matters
Not age, experience, certificates or degrees. Here, our work does the talking.
We are students for life
We are all learners. We seek knowledge and share it enthusiastically. Our doors are always open. So much so that we even have our own Practo Academy.
We are inspired by each other
Our passion for work is contagious. And we look up to each other for the dedication we have, the knowledge we possess and share, for our contribution, across departments.