Product Marketing Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying un-served needs and opportunities in the market and managing the outbound marketing activities for your products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Market research and Product line evolution
- What products should be offered? (What are the un-served needs and segments that our products should expand into)
- Who will be the target customers (i.e., the boundaries of the market segments to be served)?
- Market size and potential of product
- How will the products reach those (i.e., the distribution channel and are there viable possibilities that create a solid business model)?
- At what price should the products be offered?
- Product Positioning and messaging -Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Including working with Marketing Managers to identify key channels, messages and mode of communication with target segment
- Monitoring , measuring and tactically managing the marketing programs to drive effective resource usage for impact
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition and how to be far ahead of them
- Startup friendly – high passion for scaling and driving adoption of a great product
- From a reputed engineering college / B school – Sharp analytical skills
- 2-5 experienced in a professional environment
- Having product marketing background is an advantage / Business Acumen
- Having computer science and IT background is an advantage
About Practo Technologies
At Practo Technologies we have one aim - Better Patient Experience. Everything we do is for that reason. Be it our B2B products or our B2C service.
Our flagship product, Prato Ray is an easy to use software that helps more than 35,000 doctors across India manage their practice efficiently and serve their patients better.
With Practo Search, we empower patients to make an informed decision when they choose a doctor.
We have many challenges in our path. It is no secret that the healthcare industry has been a mess for too long. Doctors and patients face hassles in scheduling appointments, managing records, timely communication. Sometimes no one knows what's going on! We want to fix that.
Everyone is an intrapreneur
We don’t have managers for people, we have freedom to do we do best. If anyone of us has an idea - we take it up, own it and complete it.
We are trying to make a difference
At every point we know that what we are creating is going to affect thousands of doctors and millions of patients. It is this power to impact that drives us.
We don’t clock in hours
We work because it is important. Because we like what we do.Because we believe in the outcome. And that is why we give it our all.
Performance is all that matters
Not age, experience, certificates or degrees. Here, our work does the talking.
We are students for life
We are all learners. We seek knowledge and share it enthusiastically. Our doors are always open. So much so that we even have our own Practo Academy.
We are inspired by each other
Our passion for work is contagious. And we look up to each other for the dedication we have, the knowledge we possess and share, for our contribution, across departments.