Req. # ▲Job Title Location Physical Work Location Posted Date Job Classification
2012-5648 Principal Professional Services Consultant - WFO HK-Wanchai-Company -Facility Fulltime-Regular
Principal Professional Services Consultant - WFO
Req. # :2012-5648
Posted Date :8/7/2012
Physical Work Location
Category :Professional Services
Years Relevant Experience :8 to 12 yrs
Job Classification :Fulltime-Regular
More information about this job:
Aspect is a global software and IT services firm specializing in applying Microsoft unified communications and collaboration to help customers achieve optimal results through enhanced business processes across the enterprise and in the contact center. Aspect provides IT consulting, integration services and business applications. For more information, visit www.aspect.com. Follow Aspect on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AspectUC.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Architects are responsible for development of detailed software solutions through consulting project activities under the direction of Management. Technical responsibilities include system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and design. Architects are expected to keep management abreast of industry changes, attend industry program calls and events as well as have have a mastery of skills in their respective area. Architect performance is typically evaluated based on utilization and skill breadth. Architects are expected to activly identify additional product/services opportunities in the customer’s organizations and develop solutions and packages for resell opportunities.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and\or implement Projects based on functional specifications or Statements of Work.
- Communicate actively to Management on Practice areas including product, technology and training requirements to ensure skills are in line with customer expectations.
- Highlight issues or risks proactively surrounding product architectures and deployments.
- Involve in presales to draft Solution Design Documents outlining implementations.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Mastery level of a single Aspect product line including SDKs and APIs.
- Ability to communicate complex information to all levels of the organization.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Ability to clearly communicate system limitations, risks and scope appropriate time for delivery.
- Ability to manage lab systems, program calls, and other internal technical activities.
- Strong understanding of Business & Industry Processes in Contact Center, specifically in the workforce optimization solution (WFM, PM, QM, Analytics)
- Strong consulting skill set to uncover, strategize, and align client goals and objectives with a WFO solution
- Ability to display strong and commanding confidence as a WFO expert.
- Minimum 9+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or relevant job experience.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Travel requirements up to 20% annually. After hours work as required.