Urgent job openings for PHP EXPERINCED:
- PHP 5.2/5.3 /5.4 (curl, memcached)
- SQL / MySQL 5.x (cluster configuration and MySql optimization)
- PHP frameworks like Zend, Yii, Symfony etc.
- REST/RPC API design and development
- Experience with protocol buffers
- AWS – elastic beanstalk, EC2, L13 and S3
- Strong analysis, design and implementation experience utilizing Web 2.0 technologies and relational database management systems.
- Agile development/XP practices, OO design principles and patterns, secure coding best practices is a plus.
Urgent job Opening for Experienced Test Engineer:
- Hands on experience with Selenium WebDriver (at least 1+ years)
- Should have experience in Manual Testing procedures. Have decent exposure to
- preparing Test Cases, Test Plans/Reports and executing the same.
- Experience in understanding different QA processes and ability to improve on the same
for better quality deliverables.
- Knowledge of Load runner tool.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in QA and Testing projects
- Good understanding of Functional Testing and Automation testing.
- Mobile testing experience, Ruby knowledge, experience with TestNG and other frameworks are desirable
- Experience/Knowledge with other tools like Loadrunner and winrunner
- Experience working in an on site -offshore model
- Ability to communicate effectively. Good oral, written and presentation skills.
- Strong team player
- Independent self-starter, proactive who is highly focused and results oriented
- A strong sense of responsibility, commitment and rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to travel overseas on a need basis.
Job Opening for Senior Sales Managers
- Llistening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Rresponding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations. Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues