BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD. Kochi Refinery
(A Govt. oflndia Enterprise)
Post Bag No. 2, Ambalamugal-682302
GRADUATE APPRENTICE - 62 POSITIONS
(5 SC, 3 ST, 17 OBC, 37 UNRESERVED)
First class Degree in the respective disciplines with 60% marks. (50% marks for SC/ST candidates)
Not exceeding 27 years as on 01.10.2014
(Relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates. Relaxation annlicable for reserved posts only).
Duration of the Apprenticeship training will be one year. There is no obligation for the Duration Corporation to absorb the apprentice in regular employment after one year apprenticeship traininz.
During the period of Apprenticeship Training, the Graduate Apprentice will be paid monthly stipend of 25,000/- , with applicable deductions.
General Information and Conditions:
1) Persons employed with Government or Semi-Government Organizations/ Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel.
2) Those who have already undergone or/are undergoing apprenticeship elsewhere under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, are not eligible to be considered.
3) Candidates who have passed their Engineering Degree Examination on or after October, 2011 alone need to apply for the above positions.
4) Application with incomplete information and /or not accompanied with true copies of all certificates/mark-lists/testimonials regarding age, qualifications and caste are liable to be rejected.
5) Final year students and those awaiting results are not eligible to apply for the above positions.
6) Candidates desiring to be considered against the quota reserved for OBC should have in their possession a certificate dated on or after 01.06.2014 from the Tahsildar or other competent authority approved by Government of lndia certifying that they do not belong to the Creamy layer of OBC community.
7) SC/ST/PH candidates are eligible for to and fro II class train/bus fare as per rules.
8) Everything else being equal, preference will be given to erstwhile KR project evictees.
Right to restrict candidates: The management reserves the right to call for test/interview only those who in its-opinion are likely to be suitable. Management may at its discretion, raise/relax the eligibility standard to restrict the number of candidates or to make available sufficient number of candidates to be called for test/interview.
How to apply: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on A4 size paper (neatly typed) to the Senior Manager (Recruitment & Promotion), BPCL-Kochi Refinery, Ambalamugal, Kochi 682 302. Applications shall contain the following details, affixed with a latest passport size photograph (to be pasted at the top right comer of the application) and enclosing copies of relevant certificates/marklists. 1) Name, address, telephone No. and E-mail ID 2) Date of Birth 3) Age 4) Qualifications (Xth std. onwards specifying year of passing, class and percentage of marks) 5) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH. Application should be sent in an envelope superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF "GRADUATE APPRENTICE (DISCIPLINE)". The last date for receipt of completed application is 30th June, 2014.
Any form of canvassing will disqualify a candidate.
Deputy (HR) I/C