Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
· You will have the opportunity to develop and implement sourcing strategies and hiring plans
· You will understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge culture fitment into Practo and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
· It is critical for you to build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Practo's mission to Do Great.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Will have the opportunity to Manage / coach the Talent Acquisition Specialist, supporting team members and assisting others in their success
· 3 to 4 years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
· Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and Internet research.
· MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
About Practo Technologies
At Practo Technologies we have one aim - Better Patient Experience. Everything we do is for that reason. Be it our B2B products or our B2C service.
Our flagship product, Prato Ray is an easy to use software that helps more than 35,000 doctors across India manage their practice efficiently and serve their patients better.
With Practo Search, we empower patients to make an informed decision when they choose a doctor.
We have many challenges in our path. It is no secret that the healthcare industry has been a mess for too long. Doctors and patients face hassles in scheduling appointments, managing records, timely communication. Sometimes no one knows what's going on! We want to fix that.
Everyone is an entrepreneur
We don’t have managers for people, we have freedom to do we do best. If anyone of us has an idea - we take it up, own it and complete it.
We are trying to make a difference
At every point we know that what we are creating is going to affect thousands of doctors and millions of patients. It is this power to impact that drives us.
We don’t clock in hours
We work because it is important. Because we like what we do.Because we believe in the outcome. And that is why we give it our all.
Performance is all that matters
Not age, experience, certificates or degrees. Here, our work does the talking.
We are students for life
We are all learners. We seek knowledge and share it enthusiastically. Our doors are always open. So much so that we even have our own Practo Academy.
We are inspired by each other
Our passion for work is contagious. And we look up to each other for the dedication we have, the knowledge we possess and share, for our contribution, across departments.
Apply for this position
First Name *