Written By Ajit Kumar on Sunday, June 29, 2014 | 9:48 AM
|SWG has a rich portfolio of products. It has products ranging in many areas such as Application Servers, Databases, Mobility, Big Data, Analytics, Security, Cloud, Smarter City etc. has many customers all over the Globe using its Products and works with the Partner in getting their platform and product enabled on IBM technologies and have a strong Go To Market.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
Application Consultant will be involved in doing road shows and Face to face meetings with Startups on Bluemix.
Intern will be involved in the following:
- Follow ups with the Startups to see if they would be adapting Bluemix and IBM technologies.
- Coordinating for arranging a call or face to face meeting with Global Entrepreneur team and Startup
- Keeping a tab on Startups to see they have completed the Global Entrepreneur Program registration.
- Assist the Startups in adapting the Bluemix
- Developing demos on Bluemix
- Working with the Startups to coordinate a Joint customer meeting if required.
- Will be responsible in driving Bluemix adaption for IBM.
A. Key Technical Skill required:
Has worked on any LAMP stack.
Has worked on Cloud Foundry or any Platform as a Service
B. Communication and other Skill:
- Excellent written and Oral communication is required
- Co-ordination with different work groups via emails, conference calls is required
- Hard working
- Ability to Learn fast
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.|