ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF SPEECH AND HEARING
(An autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India), Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006 Phone: 0821-2502000, www.aiishmysore.in
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, committed to bring a better quality of life into the lives of people with communication disorders and to reach out the Nation. AIISH is the only institute of its kind in the South Asia, which brings together the activities of research, education, public education, training and clinical services in speech and hearing on a single platform.
Director invites the application for the following posts to be filled on contract basis from those talented citizens of India who are committed to noble profession of teaching and train manpower in the area of Speech, Language and Hearing and to render service to the Institute to achieve its mission of reaching out to the Nation.
I. Teaching Posts
Lecturers - Five posts (Tentative) – for RIMS-Imphal, JIPMER-Puducherry, & NSCBC-Jabalpur.
i) Audiology - 1
ii) Speech Pathology - 2
iii) Speech Sciences - 2
Consolidated salary upto `37,000/- per month
Essential Qualification: (a) Master’s degree with 55% marks in Speech and Hearing or in Audiology or Speech-Language Pathology or an equivalent degree in the relevant area. (b) 2 years teaching / research / clinical experience (for non Ph.D candidates).
(i) Publications in national and international journals.
(ii) Doctorate degree in the relevant area.
II. Technical Posts
1. Special Educator – 2 posts
Consolidated Salary upto ` 23,000/- per month
Essential Qualification: Diploma in early Child Education / Child Development or B.S.Ed (HI) / B.Ed in Special Education or its equivalent qualification recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India.
Desirable: 2 years experience in working in a pre-school setup for the handicapped.
General instructions to candidates:
1. The posts are purely on contract basis for a period of 11/12 months and may be continued depending on need and suitability subject to the approval of the Competent Authority. The persons appointed to the said posts do not have any rights to claim over regular appointment.
2. The vacancies notified are likely to increase or decrease. Director reserves the right to non-filling of all or any of the posts, depending on the needs and requirement of the institute.
3. The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions.
4. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification prescribed for the post.
5. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post indicating the name of the post applied for.
6. The prescribed Essential Qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of it, will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received are more in response to an advertisement, it may not be convenient or possible for the institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
7. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
8. Director reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons.
9. Interim enquiries will not be attended to.
10. HOW TO APPLY:
Application may be downloaded from our website www.aiishmysore.in. The blank application forms may also be obtained from The Director AIISH, Mysore in person on payment of prescribed application fee of `200/- for General Category candidates and `50/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories or by post enclosing application fee by way of DD favouring Director, AIISH, Mysore, payable at Mysore along with self-addressed stamped envelope of `25/-. Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Filled in downloaded application form from the web site should accompany the prescribed application fee, otherwise the application will be rejected.
Filled in application forms in the prescribed format along with copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Diploma / Degree /Provisional Degree Certificate (s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC Certificate(s), Certificate of disability and other testimonials in support of experience etc. should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed “Application for the post of ……………………………….” at RIMS-Imphal / JIPMER-Puducherry / NSCBC-Jabalpur (retain the selected and strike out the non selected – applicable for Lecturers post only) to the Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore 570006
on or before 02.07.2014.
Click for Application
Click for Application