Department of Education in Science and Mathematics
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
13th May, 2014
Subject: Recruitment of One Junior Project Fellows (JPF) – Walk-in-Interview under the Project entitled “Development of Audio-Visual Material for Mathematics Laboratory”.
The Department of Education in Science and Mathematics (DESM), NCERT will hold a Walk-in-Interview to recruit One Junior Project Fellow on Contractual basis in the project mentioned above. The terms and conditions of the fellowship are as follows:
Essential: Second Class with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics
Desirable i) National Eligibility Test (NET)
ii) Knowledge of English and experience in computer science related with preparing audio-visual specially in mathematics at upper primary and secondary stages.
2. Age Limit: 30 years (with relaxation of 5 years for women and SC/ST candidates)
3. Tenure of Fellowship: Upto 31st March 2015.
4. Fellowship amount: Rs. 16, 000/- p.m (consolidated).for NET qualified Rs. 14000/- p.m.for Non-NET
5. Date & time of interview: 28th May, 2014 at 10.30 A.M.
6. Venue of Interview: Ist Floor, Room No. 2, Janaki Ammal Khand, DESM,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
1.The candidates should bring their original certificates at the time of interview.
2.Fellowship is temporary with no provision of increment in the amount.
3.The candidates already in job should forward their application through their employer.
4.The Junior Project Fellow who has already worked in the Council for two and half years need not apply.
5.No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.