ACHARYA N.G. RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
DEPARTMENT OF SEED SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
College of Agriculture,Rajendranagar, Hydrabad – 500 030.
Advt. No. 3/DSST/2014 Phone : 040-24015011 Ext:382
Fax : 040-20415318
NOTIFICATIONNo. USAID-AIT/DSST/JRF/CA/2014 Dated: 12.05.2014
Applicaitons are invited from the elibgible candidates for the below mentioned temporarty post at Dept. of Seed Science and Technology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, under the project on “The Agricultural Learning Exchange for Asian Regional Networking (AgLEARN)”.
1. Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2 No. of Posts : 1 (One temporary post)
3. Duration : Initially for one year and may extend up to 2016.
4. Qualifications : M. Sc. in any discipline
5. Description of duties : • Conduct of seed research in field and vegetable crops
• Conduct of Research on seed storage.
• Conduct of seed quality tests in the laboratory
• Preparation of reports
6. Salary : Rs. 12,000/- per month (Consolidated pay)
7. Experience : As desirable
8. Age : Below 35 years
Terms & Conditions
• The appliction on plain paper giving bio-data, publications, name & addresses of the two
references and affixing a latest photograph along with the photo copies of memos of qualifying
examination passed, proof of age, experience and No Objection Certificate (if employed) and
other documents has to be submitted at the time of interview.
• Walk-in Interview will be held on 05.06.2014 at 10.30 am at office of the Department of Seed
Science and Technology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30. No interview
cards will be separately sent. The applicants can directly attend the interview on the said date with
all the original certificates and other documents.
• The age limit is 35 years for the post and the above post is purely temporary.