1. BEL requires Security personnel for its Bangalore Unit.
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise Under the Ministry of Defence)
Bharat Electronics requires the following SECURITY personnel for its Bangalore Complex:
Sl. No- Post - Qualification / Experience - Upper Age limit on 01.05.2014 - Reservation -No. of posts - Wage Group / Career Path/ Pay Scale
1 Jr. Supervisor (Security)
Qualification : SSLC (Pass) + JCO in the Army or equivalent rank from Navy / Air Force
Age :45 yrs
Gen – 02
No.of posts: 2
Salary :WG VII / CPV Rs.10050-3%-25450/- +admissible allowances
2 Havildar (Security)
SSLC (Pass) + 15 years of service in the Defence Forces
Gen – 12 , SC – 03 , ST – 03 , OBC - 06 ,
No.of Posts : 24
Salary : WG-III/CP-III. Rs.8330–3%-22000/- + admissible allowances
3 Jr. Lady Searcher
SSLC (Pass) + min. 3 years of experience in Defence Forces / Paramilitary Forces / Karnataka State Police
Gen – 03, SC – 01 , OBC – 01 ,
No.of Posts : 5
Salary : WG-II / CP-II Rs.7960-3%-21020+ admissible allowances
Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates. Candidates from the fighting arm of the Army will be preferred. Candidates should have an ‘Exemplary’ record and medical category should be ‘AYE’. Fire training and possession of Heavy Vehicle Driving License with relevant experience from the Army, is desirable. Ability to speak, read and write Kannada and Computer literacy is desirable for all the posts.
Relaxation in age / experience may be granted in deserving cases.
METHOD OF SELECTION: Eligible candidates will be called for a Physical
Endurance test and those who clear the same, will be called for a Written test, followed by an
interview for shortlisted candidates.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED: The photocopies (legible & complete) of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application form:
1. SSLC Marks Card.
2. Discharge book / certificate issued by the Indian Navy / Army / Air Force / Paramilitary forces / KSP clearly indicating the medical category, date of discharge and Exemplary record
3. Candidates need to submit copies of the relevant caste / tribe /community certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
4. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category the certificate should be in non- creamy layer format (Annexure-A) for applying for posts under Government of India dated on or after 01.11.2013.
5. Candidates who are employed in Govt/ Quasi Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit their applications through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
6. Candidates presently employed in the Defence / Paramilitary Forces and are yet to be discharged need to submit documentary proof in support of their Medical category, character and probable date of discharge. Candidates meeting the above requirements may apply in the format available on the BEL website www.bel-india.com. Application form should be submitted in the prescribed
format in A4 size paper.
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs. 300/- towards application fee. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan from the website. The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs. 300/- plus bank charges of Rs. 25/- . On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank. If the Journal number is not mentioned in the challan, the candidate should insist for the same and get it entered before leaving the Cash counter.
The candidate is required to enter the details of the challan and the ‘Journal Number’ in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the photocopies of required documents and attach the Company’s copy of the challan and send it by ‘Ordinary Post’, to-
Deputy Manager (HR/Central),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bangalore 560 013.
The candidate’s copy may be retained by the candidate for future reference. The last date for receipt of applications is 28th June 2014. Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures / challan or received after due date and are not meeting the criteria indicated above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere short- listing / attendance in the written test / interview does not entitle them to any claim for the post.
Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian nationals need apply. The posts indicated above may vary depending upon the actual requirement at the time